Personalized Gift Greetings
If you are purchasing a month
club as a gift, we offer you several options for
sending a personalized gift greeting to your recipient. You have the option of having a gift greeting sent to you or your recipient via USPS or email. You can also print your own greeting. Things to know about gift greetings:
- Greetings that are sent via USPS are printed on a 41/4 X 51/2 inch card weight parchment paper and are inserted into a gift card envelope.
- "A Gift for You" is printed on the front of the envelope and
the return address lists the from as "MCS" rather then "Month Club
Store" in order to save the surprise for when the envelope is opened.
- Don't worry about the details of what they are going to get -
we do that for you (see example below - your greeting will be printed in
- Sign your greeting! If no names are listed on your greeting, your recipient my not know who sent it.
- Please refrain from using profanity or offensive language.
- We do NOT send any invoice (purchase price) info to the recipient.
Gift greetings are sent out daily (Monday-Friday) around 3:00PM CST
from Omaha, NE and typically arrive at most destinations within 2-3
days. If you would like to request a later date for us to send the
notification, please indicate the date in the 'Order Notes' area at
Christmas Holiday orders are automatically handled differently. Click here for information about holiday orders.
The following is a sample of a typical gift notification that we send out:
Happy Birthday Uncle Joe!
Tom, Jen and the kids!
You have been given twelve months of hot sauce from the Hot Sauce of the Month Club!
Each month for the next twelve months, you will
receive a package containing the Hot Sauce of the Month Club selection.
It will be shipped the third full week of each month beginning in
Visit us at www.monthclubstore.com. If you have
comments, questions, suggestions or address changes, you can send them
to us at email@example.com.